The Art & Science of Your Smile Makeover:
How do you "Design" a Smile?
- Consultation. We begin by understanding your Smile Goals:
Analysis. We create a detailed map of your smile:
- What do you like or dislike about your smile?
- If you could wave a Magic Wand and have the Smile of Your Dreams, what would that look like?
Design & Planning.
- Including a thorough medical and dental history, study models, bite registration, tooth shade readings, gum measurements, oral exam, digital xrays and photos.
- Our doctors evaluate each tooth and develop recommendations based their health and stability.
Transformation. Our doctors carefully craft your restorations with the support of our dental laboratory.
- We often take advantage of temporary materials that allow us to "try in" changes to your smile and make final selections of shade, shape and translucency.
- Now we can customize a treatment plan that suits your budget and schedule.
You leave our office with your New Smile! Do you know what your options are for your smile challenges? Contact Us today to schedule a personal consultation with Dr. Wood or Dr. Spooner.
- We only use high quality materials such as natural-looking porcelain, gold and sturdy semi-precious metal substructures to deliver a fully functional and gorgeous result.
- A popular approach for many of our patients is to schedule a longer appointment and have most of their dental treatment completed in a single visit. We offer treatment sedation options.